Skip to main content

Reviews

This app provides a lot of books, manuals and other learning aids that regular programs don't offer. The hymnal alone is worth the price of admission. It is user friendly and you can access it quickly and easily. Scriptures are great. Text sizes go from "I can't see it" to "Goliath of Gad ginormous. Very flexible and easy to use. I will get a lot of use out of this. - William

Best app ever! Love this I use it daily and all the time at church!! Plus the developer's of this app are the kindest people. - Angela

The best out there! I've tried several different things, this is the one I keep coming back to. One of the most comprehensive study tools I have ever seen. thank you to the developers of this app. - Randy

Couldn't live without it ! I've realized that modern day revalation though a modern day Prophet & Apostles is the key to returning home to our Heavenly Father ! Thank you so much ! - Charlie

Love it I use this daily and love how easy it is to use. - Ben

The most complete. Kept up to date.Excellent. - Glen

Wonderful, easy to use, recommended for all age levels. Could not do without this application. - Melinda

Inspiring App. Everything needed in one place. Thank You. - Kevin

Outstanding. Everything at your fingertips. - Larry

Excellent Resource, Easy to use. Reads the conference and scriptures to you, well organized and great functionality. A must have for serious gospel students. - Bruce

All LDS Scriptures, Hymns, Manuals, Conference talks etc. It's totally worth every penny and I enjoy using it daily! - Shirley

This is a great app and the people behind the scenes were a great help when I needed it. So,  if you have a problem, don't hesitate to email them. - Damburst

This is one of the best that I have seen, and everything works. - Michael

I love that I can get everything I need in one app. - Ashley

Install the LDS Scriptures Premium app!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog


The products (services) offered by this site are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods (services) offered by this site are solely those of this site and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.